Friday, January 16, 2009

Six Random Things

Chain letters are a waste of time. You can either delete them or delete them. But a chain blog is an inviting proposition. Especially if it makes you think. Think about yourself. Yes! Thats what Harshad asked for....

Lifting the 'rules' straight from Harshad's blog...

1. I shall write 6 random things, and 'tag' six people to continue this
2. They shall proceed to write six random things, and 'tag' six random people
3. They shall intimate me when done.

The Random Six Things
1. I am fat and ugly but not as much as everyone else.
2. I love Oscar Wilde quotes. - "Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."
3. I wish to do everything in this lifetime. So that I can be lazy in the next.
4. My favourite drink is plain water.
5. I smile when something is going wrong.
6. This is my first ever blog post where I have used so many capital ' I 's.

The six people I 'tag' are

Nikhilesh Sharma
Shashikant Goel
Deepak Laddha
Pranav Awasthi
Amod Verma
Srinivas Vaze

1 comment: